Preparing Skilled Healthcare Professionals
At Arizona College, we know healthcare. It’s all we teach, and we are fully committed to preparing our students for rewarding and important careers in nursing and allied health through our flexible, focused degree and diploma programs.
To make sure you have the knowledge and skills that you need to excel in the workforce, we provide:
- Hands-on training led by experienced industry professionals
- Personalized attention from friendly, knowledgeable faculty
- Modern classrooms and labs fully equipped with industry-standard equipment
- Relevant, practical externship experiences in your field
Learn more about our programs by requesting information above.
A Rich Campus Life & Student Community
At Arizona College, campus life is filled with events, lecture presentations, and extracurricular activities that give you a chance to not only learn about the healthcare field but also to connect with fellow students and professionals with similar career goals and interests. Often, our students also volunteer their service and medical knowledge to complete glucose readings, blood pressure, and vital checks at off-site healthcare events in the community.
To learn more about life at Arizona College, contact us today to schedule a tour. There’s no better way to experience life at Arizona College, or to learn more about how we can help you meet your healthcare career goals, than a campus visit!
Resources to Help You Succeed
From tutoring and peer mentoring, to our Career Services team offering guidance and job fairs, to a Student Services Department who helps with everything from transcripts to transportation, we go above and beyond to support you in earning your degree and achieving your professional goals.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Arizona College is to prepare students to participate in society and the workforce as productive, responsible, and engaged citizens and as educated individuals to meet the community’s future healthcare needs. This is accomplished through living our values and focusing on teaching within a highly structured and disciplined educational environment.
Our personalized, culturally rich, and dynamic learning environment fosters faculty, staff, and student engagement. Through didactic and clinical learning, students gain skills, attributes, and abilities that foster personal and professional growth, while preparing them as competent employees in their chosen health field.
- Provide educational programs and career development opportunities for students pursuing careers in the health professions.
- Provide highly motivated faculty and industry standard equipment in support of educational success within an environment that nurtures professionalism.
- Embrace systematic assessment and evaluation of program outcomes and processes for program improvement and optimizing student success.
- Prepare graduates with employable entry-level knowledge and skills in the health professions that contribute to addressing workforce needs in the community
Still have questions about Arizona College? Check out our FAQs or complete the request information at the top of the page and we’ll be in touch soon!