Why not get 2013 off to a fresh start with a new career in allied health? There are a variety of training programs at Arizona College for those interested in becoming a Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Phlebotomist, Pharmacy Technician, or Health Information Specialist.
The term “allied health” describes the professions in healthcare that do not include nurses, medical doctors, pharmacists, or dentists. By working closely with these healthcare experts, allied health professionals are able to provide a wide range of diagnostic, technical, therapeutic, and direct patient care.
To get a fresh start at Arizona College in 2013 and take the first step toward a new healthcare career, schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable staff members and take a tour of one of our campuses. All students must meet the following requirements:
- ·Students must have a high school diploma or GED verification.
- ·All students must receive a passing score on the entrance exam.
- ·Students must sign an enrollment agreement.
- ·Students must have financial aid packaging.
- ·Students must provide a personal statement of general health.
Your new career in allied health is within reach – make it your New Year’s resolution to get a fresh start with a new career in 2013. Contact Arizona College for more information about the variety of training programs we offer today.