LEARN WHAT PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU
TRAIN FOR AN IN-DEMAND CAREER AT A SCHOOL THAT KNOWS ARIZONA.
Healthcare is the fastest-growing industry in Arizona, and it’s expected to grow by more than 40% by 2026. Find your place in this rewarding field with our career-focused programs.
Why Arizona College of Nursing?
100% NCLEX Pass Rate at Tempe campus*
- Nursing education is all we do
- 2 CCNE-Accredited BSN program
- Convenient, flexible schedule
- No waitlists or prerequisites
- High-tech labs
- Accelerated 3-yr program
- New sessions start every 8 weeks
- Personalized attention
* From Jan to Dec 2018 per NCSBN NCLEX-RN reporting available at https://www.azbn.gov/education/arizona-nclex-pass-rates
Choose from 6 healthcare programs you can complete in under 9 months:
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Health Care Administration
1 All Arizona College campuses are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), a U.S. Department of Education-recognized national accrediting agency.
Hear From Our Students
“Arizona College of Nursing has no waiting list to get in. As soon as you make that call to Arizona College, the advisors are on it and they’re very supportive, helpful and they want you to pursue your career.”
“The college faculty puts an emphasis on their experience as nurses when they are teaching which helps with student understanding and learning.”
“Everyone at Arizona College is here to help you achieve your goals and succeed.”