Accelerated Nursing Program in Las Vegas
Arizona College of Nursing – Las Vegas prepares students with the medical knowledge needed to become registered nurses, while also teaching the leadership skills that support excellence in the field. Get ready to gain hands-on experience while earning your Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Las Vegas. Classes start as soon as April 29, 2019!
What Makes Us Stand Out?
When you choose Arizona College of Nursing – Las Vegas, you are entering an accelerated nursing program that is structured to deliver nursing experience as well as education. Arizona College’s accelerated nursing program in Las Vegas varies from other nursing programs in Nevada in many ways, including:
- Bachelor’s degree program can be completed in as little as 3 years
- Hands-on education is part of the curriculum
- Highly educated faculty with extensive classroom and clinical experience
- 877 hours of clinical rotation experience during the BSN program at sites we find for you
- High-tech nursing skills laboratory equipped with modern medical equipment including medical simulation mannequins
- Open lab and tutoring sessions
- A commitment to serving students means you are not just another number at Arizona College of Nursing – Las Vegas!
Real-World Experience through Clinical Rotations
Arizona College’s Las Vegas BSN program places students in clinical rotations with physicians, nurses, healthcare professionals, and patients. This experience gives you an idea of what to expect from a variety of healthcare settings after becoming a registered nurse in Las Vegas. Pus, we simplify the entire process by finding local clinical sites for you, saving you valuable time and energy.
Accelerated Nursing Program Coursework
The Las Vegas nursing program covers a broad spectrum of subjects, allowing you to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in as little as three years. Our evidence-based nursing curriculum includes everything from general classes taught in lecture format to hands-on lab courses taught in our computer and simulation laboratories. This provides a solid foundation of nursing classes that focus on ethics, theory, leadership, critical thinking skills, and technology.
In addition, students learn through:
- Unfolding case studies
- Collaborative discussions
- Small group studies
- Slide presentations
- Role playing
- Laboratory simulations
More specific information about coursework is available in the BSN Program of Study.
BSN Enrollment Requirements
- High School CGPA of 2.75 in either high school or college*
- A2 Admission Assessment score of 60
Our Admission Advisors are available to answer your questions and guide you through the application process. Call 855-706-8382 to speak with an advisor today.
*A cumulative college GPA of 2.75 or higher with at least 12 college credits from a nationally or regionally accredited school will be accepted in lieu of the high school GPA requirement. College credit is defined as credit for courses that lead to a degree or program of study that leads to a degree.
Additional Nursing Program Information
To discover more about what makes our nursing program in Las Vegas unique, explore the resources below or submit a Request for Information form.