Arizona College has been serving Phoenix for over twenty years and now has two conveniently located campuses in the Phoenix metro area in Glendale and Mesa. Our newest campus has expanded to Nevada. Arizona College- School of Nursing is located in the heart of Las Vegas. Arizona College believes in a structured and disciplined educational environment to help each student reach their potential in their chosen career. Arizona College School of Allied Health offers the following programs – Medical Assisting, Dental Assisting, Massage Therapy, Health Information Specialist and Pharmacy Technician. With one of our healthcare degree programs, whether our diploma programs, our Associate Degree program or our Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program, a new career can change your life.
Our healthcare degrees and our diploma programs have been offered for over a decade. In addition to our allied health education, we now offer a BSN program at our Mesa and Las Vegas campuses. Your education is important to us and with flexible schedules, combined with hands-on training, as well as the dedicated faculty and Career Services placement department, we know Arizona College is the right choice for you!
Prepare for Your Future in Healthcare at Arizona College
- We design our programs to provide classroom training and hands-on learning experiences that prepare students for jobs in the real world.
- Our programs are short. Diplomas can be completed in only 30 to 38 weeks. Associate Degrees can be earned in just 60 weeks.
- Most allied health programs have a 4 to 5 week externship at medical & dental offices, clinics, pharmacies & drugstores, and other healthcare providers in Phoenix.
- Nursing students will have the opportunity to participate in clinical rotations with physicians, nurses, healthcare professionals, and patients
- We offer day and evening classes for your convenience.
Healthcare careers are in demand — medical assistant school, dental assisting school, and allied health college coursework at Arizona College is specifically designed for the complex healthcare environment. If you are looking for a school to prepare you for a career as a: Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Health Information Specialist, Massage Therapist, Pharmacy Technician or Nursing- you’ve come to the right place! Thank you for considering Arizona College for your health college educational needs. We hope to play a role in your success.
Institutional & Programmatic Accreditation
Arizona College’s Pharmacy Technician Program is also American Society of Health- System Pharmacists (ASHP) accredited.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing program at the Arizona College School of Nursing, Mesa, AZ campus is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing program at the Arizona College School of Nursing, Las Vegas, NV campus is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
Follow your dreams! Choose Arizona College! Start your future today!