One-on-One Support for Pursuing Your Career Goals
Career Services offers many benefits to you as a student at Arizona College. We review resumes, conduct mock interviews, and offer interviewing tips. We even assign externships, opportunities which can turn into full-time positions for our students after graduation. We also regularly provide leads for job openings and assist you in your search for a job. Get to know our Career Services staff early and often!
Student and Graduate Job Fairs
Arizona College hosts multiple job fairs per year, open exclusively for Arizona College students and graduates. These job fairs feature organizations interested in employing Arizona College students for externships as well as employing our students and graduates for permanent positions across all program areas.
Career Services Partners
Our strong network of partners helps us to provide externship and employment opportunities for students and graduates. Some of our partners include:
- Dental Assisting: Pacific Dental Services, Western Dental
- Massage Therapy: Massage Envy, Hawaiian Experience Massage
- Pharmacy Tech: Walgreens, Women’s International Pharmacy
- Medical Assisting: The Core Institute, Cardiac Solutions
- Health Information: Thunderbird Internal Medicine, Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology
- Healthcare Administration: Banner Health, Abrazo Community Health Network
Our partnership with these exceptional organizations allows us to act as a direct link for leads on job openings as well as provide counsel on how to get the externship or permanent position. (Want to join the list of Arizona College partners? Learn how today.)
Alumni Career Assistance
Once you are a graduate, Career Services continues to provide job placement assistance to help you in your new career in the health care industry.
Fill out the Request Information form to learn more about how Career Services at Arizona College can help you!