One-on-One Support for Pursuing Your Career Goals
Career Services offers many benefits to you as a student at Arizona College, including:
- Reviewing resumes
- Conducting mock interviews
- Offering interviewing tips
- Providing leads for job openings
- Assisting you in your search for a job
Once you are a graduate, Career Services continues to provide job placement assistance to help you in your new career in the nursing and healthcare industries. Get to know our Career Services staff early and often!
Student & Alumni Job Fairs
Arizona College hosts multiple job fairs per year, open exclusively to Arizona College students and graduates. These job fairs feature organizations interested in employing Arizona College students for externships as well as employing our students and graduates for permanent positions across all program areas.
Career Services Partners
Our strong network of partners helps us to provide externship and employment opportunities for students and graduates. Some of our partners include:
- Nursing: Adelante Healthcare, The Pain Center, Banner Health
- Healthcare Administration: Banner Health, Abrazo Community Health Network
- Medical Assisting: The Core Institute, Cardiac Solutions
- Dental Assisting: Pacific Dental Services, Western Dental
- Health Information: Thunderbird Internal Medicine, Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology
- Pharmacy Tech: Walgreens, Women’s International Pharmacy
- Massage Therapy: Massage Envy, Hawaiian Experience Massage
Our partnership with these exceptional organizations allows us to act as a direct link for leads on job openings as well as provide counsel on how to get the externship or permanent position.
Interested in partnering with Arizona College or hiring our students? Contact us today.
Alumni Career Assistance
Once you are a graduate, Career Services continues to provide job placement assistance to help you in your new career in the healthcare industry.
Fill out the request information form to learn more about how Career Services at Arizona College can help you!