The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program at Arizona College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
The Pharmacy Technician program at Arizona College Glendale and Arizona College Mesa is ASHP accredited.
Why does accreditation matter?
Accreditation is essentially a seal of approval given by the experts. It shows that a school has passed tests of quality and credibility, and that what the school tells you about its services and offerings is true.
To become accredited, a school’s instructors, courses, services, and fees have to be examined and judged by a panel of experts. These experts protect students by doing the hard work of investigation and evaluation, so you don’t have to.
Attending an accredited school or program can can also help you to get a job once you finish school. Employers want to see that you’ve graduated from an accredited program, and some won’t even hire graduates from an unaccredited school. Completing courses from an unaccredited school can mean having to redo coursework or program degree requirements in order to qualify for a job in your chosen field.
Affiliations & Associations
Arizona College is a member of or associated with the following agencies:
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
- Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Arizona Department of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Arizona Private School Association
- Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education (State of Arizona Licensing)
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Association of Private Sector Colleges & Universities
- Department of Education, State of Arizona
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Fort McDowell Indian Community
- Gila River Indian Community, Department of Education
- Goodwill Industries of Central Arizona
- Hopi Tribe, Education Department
- Navajo Department of Workforce Development
- Phoenix & Maricopa Workforce Connections (WIA)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Veterans Administration, Vocational Rehabilitation
To learn how we can help you prepare for a career in the healthcare field, complete the information form above or contact us at 855-706-8382.