Conveniently located near the interchange of I-50 and I-495, our Virginia nursing program in Falls Church is easy to find and reach from nearly anywhere in North Virginia including Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, and Fairfax.
Be part of building a brand-new community of nursing professionals pursuing their nursing degrees in Falls Church.
Make new friends—and meet future colleagues—among your diverse nursing degree classmates. Our small North Virginia nursing program means close attention from our faculty and staff members.
Tour our Virginia nursing program in Falls Church.
Get a taste of nursing college campus life for yourself and take the first step toward gaining a valuable nursing degree.
Our nursing school classes start about every eight weeks, six times per year, so you can start nursing college sooner. View and download upcoming start dates for new students on our Academic Calendar page.
Contact us to learn more about Arizona College of Nursing in Falls Church and schedule a campus tour.
We know you’re busy. That might mean eating lunch or dinner before your next nursing school class, or the need to take a coffee or snack break. Luckily, you’ll find a number of places just a 10-minute drive from the Arizona College of Nursing – Falls Church campus.
Conveniently located near the interchange of I-50 and I-495, our Virginia nursing school in Falls Church is easy to find and reach from nearly anywhere in Northern Virginia.
Student Involvement Opportunities
Our Social Scrubs Squad is an exciting opportunity for passionate students to contribute to the Arizona College of Nursing – Falls Church community. The mission of this program is to gather and showcase authentic content from our students’ nursing journeys and experiences on social media platforms. We aim to empower student leaders who will share their stories with prospective students, their families, and the wider community. If you’re interested in participating, reach out to your local campus leadership team for more information.
Finally, a nursing program near me in Virginia!
A Virginia nursing program for the entire North Virginia region including Falls Church, Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, and Fairfax.
The driving distance from McLean, VA to Arizona College of Nursing – Falls Church is about 7 miles, which takes approximately 15 minutes via VA-267 E and I-495 S.
- Starting from McLean Central Park, head east on Old Dominion Drive and take a right onto Chain Bridge Road.
- Take a left onto VA-123 S/Dolley Madison Boulevard and continue for about 1.5 miles.
- Take the ramp to merge onto VA-267 E toward I-495, and continue for about 1.5 miles.
- Merge onto I-495 S and follow for about 1 mile, then take Exit 50A-B for US-50 W/Arlington Boulevard toward Fairfax.
- Stay on US-50 W/Arlington Boulevard for approximately 1 mile, then turn right onto Fairview Park Drive.
- Arizona College of Nursing – Falls Church is located at 3130 Fairview Park Drive, Suite 800, on your left.