Arizona College Admission Requirements
Our Admission Advisors are available to answer your questions and guide you through the application process. Call 855-706-8382 to be connected to an Advisor at a campus near you.
Allied Health Programs
- High School Diploma/GED Verification Statement or Ability to Benefit Testing (ATB)
- Passing score on our entrance exam
Ability To Benefit (ATB)
If you do not have a GED or High school diploma you can still enroll today! Earn your postsecondary credentials while also obtaining your high school diploma. Details of the Ability-to-Benefit program include:
- You must be dually enrolled in a Career Pathways program and a program offered by Arizona College.
- Must be 18 years old to enroll as an Ability-to-Benefit student.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify enrolled in the ATB program.
Ability-to-Benefit is a program federally governed by the Department of Education. It refers to students who have sufficient competency to benefit from post-secondary education but do not have a high school diploma or a certificate of high school equivalency.