Located next to I-10 and close to AZ-143 and Loop 202, our nursing college offers easy access to students in the Phoenix metro area including Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Chandler.
Be part of building a brand-new community of nursing professionals pursuing their nursing degrees in Tempe.
Make new friends—and meet future colleagues—among your diverse nursing degree classmates. Our small Arizona nursing college means close attention from our faculty and staff members.
Tour Our Tempe Nursing College
Get a taste of nursing college campus life for yourself and take the first step toward gaining a valuable nursing degree.
Our classes start about every eight weeks, six times per year, so you can start nursing college sooner. View and download upcoming start dates for new students on our Academic Calendar page.
Contact us to learn more about Arizona College of Nursing in Tempe and schedule a campus tour.
We know you’re busy. That might mean eating lunch or dinner before your next nursing degree class, or the need to take a coffee or snack break. There’s a convenient cafe right across the parking lot. And, we’re not far from quick bites at Starbucks, The Buffalo Spot, Jersey Mike’s Subs, and McDonald’s.
Our nursing college offers a break out area to sit and chat with convenient snacks and beverages for purchase.
If you’re taking a Valley Metro bus to our nursing college, there’s a stop just a half-mile away at 55th & Broadway.
Student Leadership Opportunity
Our Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Arizona College. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the Arizona College experience with prospective students, their families, community members and represent the college at special events.
Help us share our love of nursing and Arizona College by becoming an official Student Ambassador today! Visit our Student Ambassador page to learn more!
Finally, a nursing college near me!
A nursing degree for the entire East Valley including Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Chandler.
Directions From Downtown Tempe to Arizona College of Nursing – Tempe
Arizona College of Nursing – Tempe is about 5 miles away from Downtown Tempe and takes around 10 minutes to reach by car.
- If starting near Tempe Beach Park, head east on Rio Salado Parkway and then turn right onto South Mill Avenue heading away from the park and the Salt River.
- Stay on South Mill Avenue for a little less than half a mile and turn right onto West 5th Street.
- Follow West 5th Street for half a mile, then take a left onto South Farmer Avenue after crossing the railroad tracks.
- Stay on South Farmer Avenue for a little less than a mile, then turn right onto West University Drive at the four-way stoplight.
- Follow West University Drive for a little less than 2 miles and make a left turn onto South Priest Drive and continue south for about 5 minutes to then take a right onto West Fountainhead Parkway with the Fountainhead Corporate Park sign on your right.
- Follow West Fountainhead Parkway and continue straight at the traffic circle and take the next left to stay on West Fountainhead Parkway. Arizona College of Nursing – Tempe will be located on your right.