A Convenient Location in Tempe
Located next to the I-10, and near the AZ-143 and Loop 202, our college offers easy access to students looking for nursing programs in Tempe, AZ. Our Tempe campus also serves students in the East Valley of the Phoenix metro area, including Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Chandler.
Join a Growing Nursing Community
Our nursing program in Tempe offers a vibrant community of nursing students passionate about pursuing an RN career. The faculty and staff at the Tempe campus are 100% committed to helping you earn your BSN, and launch a career. This community is here for you, every step of your nursing journey.
Small Classes with Personalized Attention
At our nursing program in Tempe, Arizona, you can forge new friendships, meet potential future colleagues, and enjoy the focused attention of our devoted faculty within small classes. You’ll learn from nursing leaders and through clinical experiences alongside your peers on the nursing career path.
Tour Our Nursing Program in Tempe, AZ
Get a taste of campus life at our nursing program in Arizona and take the first step toward a rewarding career as a registered nurse.
Our classes start about every eight weeks, six times yearly, so that you can start your nursing degree sooner. View and download upcoming start dates for new students on our Academic Calendar page.
Contact us to learn more about Arizona College of Nursing in Tempe and schedule a campus tour.
Arizona College of Nursing (AZCN) students and employees are required to register their vehicles to be eligible for free onsite parking in the garage. Students and employees will be required to register their vehicles prior to receiving a badge with building access. Unregistered vehicles will be towed without notice at the owner’s expense for security purposes.
Please note the following:
- You may register your vehicle with the QR code below for access to free parking.
- There is no limit to the number of vehicles you may register.
- All student and employee vehicles are required to position an AZCN decal on their front dashboard effective 7/1/23. These will be made available free of charge in the last week of June by the first and fourth floor receptionists.
- Effective 7/1/23 unregistered vehicles will be towed without notice at the owner’s expense.
- A visitor’s parking pass must be obtained at the first floor reception to utilize the visitor’s parking lot.
- Violations to building/parking garage regulations and/or Arizona College Catalog protocols will be subject to disciplinary action.
- AZCN employees and students are required to park on floors 3-4 of the parking garage.
- We know a lot of our students are busy. That might mean eating lunch or dinner before your next nursing degree class, or the need to take a coffee or snack break. We’re not far from quick bites at Starbucks, The Buffalo Spot, Jersey Mike’s Subs, and McDonald’s. You can also find other unique local dining options:
- Lucy’s Fountainhead Cafe – A cozy coffee shop perfect for studying (about a 1 minute walk from campus).
- Kalos Grill – Offers Mediterranean fast-food (about 6 minutes drive from campus).
- Market Cafe – Offers American dishes with desert views (roughly 4 minutes of driving away)
- Milagros – A casual American hotel restaurant (a little more than a 3 minutes drive from campus)
- Top of the Rock Restaurant – New American fare with panoramic views (about 4 minutes of driving away).
Our nursing college offers a break out area to sit and chat with convenient snacks and beverages for purchase.
Nursing Student Leadership Opportunities
Our Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students dedicated to serving and representing Arizona College of Nursing. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the Arizona College of Nursing experience with prospective students, their families, and community members and represent the college at special events.
Help us share our love of nursing by becoming an official Student Ambassador today! Visit our Student Ambassador page to learn more!
Is this nursing program near me in Tempe, AZ?
Our accelerated nursing program in Tempe, AZ serves students in the entire East Valley. This includes Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Chandler.
- If starting near Tempe Beach Park, head east on Rio Salado Parkway and then turn right onto South Mill Avenue heading away from the park and the Salt River.
- Stay on South Mill Avenue for a little less than half a mile and turn right onto West 5th Street.
- Follow West 5th Street for half a mile, then take a left onto South Farmer Avenue after crossing the railroad tracks.
- Stay on South Farmer Avenue for a little less than a mile, then turn right onto West University Drive at the four-way stoplight.
- Follow West University Drive for a little less than 2 miles and make a left turn onto South Priest Drive and continue south for about 5 minutes to then take a right onto West Fountainhead Parkway with the Fountainhead Corporate Park sign on your right.
- Follow West Fountainhead Parkway and continue straight at the traffic circle and take the next left to stay on West Fountainhead Parkway. Arizona College of Nursing – Tempe will be located on your right.