Hands-On Allied Health Career Training
At Arizona College, Glendale, you’ll find expert instruction, hands-on experience, technical training, and industry standard facilities with real medical equipment—all intended to prepare you for an exciting career in the growing healthcare industry.
Choose an allied health program to learn more:
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy (30-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Dental Assistant (38-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Health Information Specialist (30-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Pharmacy Technician (34-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Massage Therapy (35-week undergraduate certificate program)
- Health Care Administration (30-week associate’s degree program)
Located at 4425 W Olive Ave #300, Glendale, AZ 85302, just off I-17, our Glendale campus is easy to find, and easy to get to, from nearly anywhere in the Phoenix metro area. Submit a request information form today to speak with a representative about our programs, admissions, financial aid, or a Glendale campus tour!