Allied Health Career Training
Prepare for an exciting career in the growing healthcare industry. Get expert instruction, hands-on classes, technical training, and industry standard facilities with real medical equipment. Choose an Allied Health degree or diploma program today:
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy (30-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Dental Assistant (38-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Medical Billing and Coding (30-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Pharmacy Technician (34-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Health Care Administration (30-week associate’s degree program
Looking for the Arizona College BSN program? Our new nursing-only Tempe campus opened in August 2018!
Located just off Highways 101 and 202, Arizona College, Mesa is easily accessible from the light rail stop on Dobson and Main and from anywhere in the Phoenix East Valley. Request information now to talk with our Admissions team about our programs, enrollment processes, and campus tours.