Nursing Degree and Allied Health Career Training
Arizona College’s Mesa School of Nursing and Allied Health offers engaging, hands-on health vocational programs that provide you with relevant training, skills, and experience using real medical equipment. Prepare to start your healthcare career!
Select a program to learn more or request information to connect with the Arizona College admissions team. Our team will happily answer your questions about the school, arrange a campus tour, and guide you throughout the enrollment process.
- Nursing (3-year bachelor’s degree program)
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy (30-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Dental Assistant (38-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Health Information Specialist (30-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Pharmacy Technician (34-week undergraduate diploma program)
- Health Care Administration (30-week associate’s degree program)
Our School of Nursing and Allied Health in Mesa serves students from Phoenix East Valley and its surrounding communities. Located at 163 N Dobson Road, the Mesa campus is just off Highways 101 and 202 and easily accessible from the light rail stop on Dobson and Main.