Convenient Location For Nursing Education
Located close to the I-75 & University Parkway interchange, our Sarasota campus is one of the most centrally located colleges in Florida for nursing students through the Sarasota metro area, including Bradenton.
Thriving Nursing Community
Be part of a community of nursing professionals pursuing their nursing dreams in Sarasota.
Committed to Your Success
Our small Sarasota nursing school means close attention from our faculty and staff members. The staff at our campus is 100% committed to helping you become a registered nurse (RN).
Tour Our Nursing College in Sarasota
Get a taste of nursing college campus life for yourself and take the first step toward gaining a valuable nursing degree.
Our nursing school classes start about every eight weeks, six times per year, so you can start nursing college sooner. View and download upcoming start dates for new students on our Academic Calendar page.
Contact us to learn more about Arizona College of Nursing in Sarasota and schedule a campus tour.
We know you’re busy. That might mean eating lunch or dinner before your next nursing school class, or the need to take a coffee or snack break. Luckily, you’ll find a number of places to eat less than a 5 minute drive from the Arizona College of Nursing – Sarasota campus at the Shoppes at University Town Center.
Centrally located near Sarasota, our nursing college campus is just off I-75 and a short drive from Bradenton, Venice, and Lakewood Ranch communities.
Leadership Opportunities for Nursing Students
Our Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Arizona College of Nursing. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the Arizona College of Nursing experience with prospective students, their families, community members and represent the college at special events.
Help us share our love of nursing by becoming an official Student Ambassador today! Visit our Student Ambassador page to learn more!
A Nursing College Near You in Sarasota, FL
A nursing program for the entire Sarasota area, centrally located in University Park near Bradenton and Venice.
- If you start from near the De Soto National Memorial, get on Desoto Memorial Highway heading south through Palma Sola as it becomes 75th Street Northwest.
- Continue south until you hit Manatee Avenue West (Highway 64) and take a left to travel east across Bradenton until you keep right to merge onto Interstate 75 South toward Naples.
- Travel south on Interstate 75 South for about 19 miles and then use the two right-most lanes to take Exit 213 onto University Parkway toward Sarasota.
- Keep right on University Parkway and take the right-most lane to follow the sign to Cooper Creek Boulevard.
- Continue on Cooper Creek Boulevard straight through the first traffic circle and continue north until the second traffic circle where you will take a right onto Pendery Place.
- Arizona College of Nursing – Sarasota is located inside the Offices at University Town Center building on your right.