Congratulations! You’ve committed to the first step in making your dream of working in the healthcare industry your reality. Once you have contacted Arizona College (formerly Arizona College of Allied Health) you will be scheduled for an interview with your Admissions Representative.
For all diploma and associates degree programs:
- Your Admissions Representative will conduct an interview and will give you an informative presentation regarding specific program(s) of your interest. Your Admissions Representative will also be your guide on your personalized tour of the campus and labs, and walk you through the enrollment process.
- If you require a spouse, parent or someone else to help you make this decision, please have them attend this interview with you to give them the opportunity to ask specific questions relating to the College and its programs.
- Each applicant must also successfully complete an entrance examination, which is free of charge.
For the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program:
- Your first step is to attend an information session. Please call now to reserve your space as seating may be limited.
- Each applicant must, schedule and take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) test. There is a fee to take this test.
- If the applicant successfully completes the TEAS test, you will submit an Arizona College application.
- A resume; high school transcripts, college transcripts, GED and/or TOEFL score; proof of immunizations; a drug screen; a statement of health insurance coverage; health clearance; and federal and state level background and fingerprint checks are required.