Begin Massage Therapy Classes
Start as Soon as November 11, 2019!
Massage therapists provide their clients with much-needed relief from pain through the careful manipulation of soft-tissue muscles—an important service that is essential to our health and well-being. When it comes to work environments, professional massage therapists have many options. Therapeutic massage and hands-on bodywork services are provided in both commercial and clinical settings, including fitness centers, chiropractic offices, and cruise ships.
Arizona College’s massage therapy certificate program is offered at our Glendale campus only.
Study Massage Therapy at Arizona College
Arizona College’s massage therapy program is designed to provide you with the education and training needed to reach your goal of becoming a massage therapist.
To prepare our massage therapy students for success, Arizona College offers:
- Hands-on experience, teaching you the skills required in the massage therapy field, including training on massage tables, massage chairs, and hot stones
- Lab and lecture massage therapy classes taught by experienced instructors
- Comprehensive curriculum, including
- Anatomy and physiology coursework to teach you about movement, postural alignment, and structural dysfunction
- Business and marketing classes to prepare you to market and promote your services as an employee or entrepreneur (as a massage therapist, you may choose to go into private practice and open your own business)
Other benefits of studying massage therapy at Arizona College include:
- Flexible morning and evening class schedules
- Financial aid available to those who qualify
- Open lab and tutoring sessions (by appointment)
- Access to Arizona College’s peer mentoring program
- New class sessions starting every 5 weeks
- Career Services employment placement assistance (upon successful completion of the program)
Excel Beyond the Classroom
Our Career Services team offers job search support and employment services to all Arizona College Massage Therapy students and graduates.
Through ArizonaCollegeEdge.com, we also provide you with tools to simplify everything from writing resumes and cover letters to job applications and more. You’ll even find tips and resources for on-the-job success, conflict resolution, networking, interview prep, and planning for your future. Because at Arizona College, we care about more than getting you ready to graduate. We’re here to get you ready for a career.
Choose Arizona College for Massage Therapy Training
Fill out a request for information form to connect with the Admissions team at Arizona College and learn more about our school and massage therapy certificate program. Take the first step on your path to fulfilling your dream of working as a massage therapist!