Earn Your BSN in 3 Years At Our Nursing School Near Dayton
Thinking about a career as a registered nurse? We’re ready to help you pursue your dream at our nursing school near Dayton, Ohio.
Our 3-year BSN program in northeast Cincinnati has no waitlist, evening classes for the first year, and financial aid available to those who qualify. If you’re ready to take the first step towards your future in nursing, we’re here to help.
Why Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati?
- No Waitlist or Prerequisite Courses: Start your nursing journey at our Cincinnati campus without delay
- Earn a BSN in Just 3 Years: Get your BSN in 3 years or less with eligible transfer credits
- Night Classes for 1st year of Gen Eds: Balance work and school with evening classes, in a hybrid online/in-person format
- Transfer Credits Accepted: We’ll apply eligible transfer credits toward your BSN where possible, helping you graduate sooner
- Up to $5,000 Scholarships Available: Offered at our Cincinnati campus along with financial aid to those who qualify
Ready to pursue your nursing dream? Contact Us
A Convenient Location Near Dayton, OH
Our campus is located in northeast Cincinnati and accessible to students in the Dayton area. The faculty and team at Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati are ready to help you prepare for a successful nursing career. Finally, a nursing school near me!
Nursing School Near Dayton: Built to Support You
Our curriculum is designed by experienced nurses for future nurses. From 24/7 tutoring resources, to student mentor groups, to a student success coach here to answer your questions — our BSN program in Cincinnati is built to support you.
Hear From Our Nursing School Students
My favorite part about Arizona College of Nursing is the faculty and environment. It’s been great!
Tamara, BSN Student
Arizona College prepared me so well for my NCLEX and what to expect in the field. I really enjoyed my clinical rotations and had some great professors.
Holly LaValley, BSN Student
Knowledgeable Faculty That Care About Your Success
Every member of our faculty is dedicated to the same mission — to prepare BSN students for a successful nursing career. All of our nursing core faculty are current registered nurses with real-world experience. They’re passionate about sharing knowledge and care deeply about your success. We’re here to help you reach your nursing dream.
“With years of practice in the field, our nursing core faculty are dedicated to preparing BSN students for a successful nursing career. To make this possible, we ensure that our nursing core faculty not only have real-world experience — but they’re also current registered nurses. Our instructors are passionate about sharing their knowledge and helping you reach your nursing dream.”
– Lauren Nagy, Nursing Core Faculty, Cincinnati Campus
All Arizona College of Nursing and Arizona College campuses are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), a U.S. Department of Education-recognized national accrediting agency.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our Nursing School Near Dayton, Ohio
The median salary of RNs in the Dayton area is $76,660.
As you will be newly entering the workforce, it’s important to know that you will likely not start at the median rate but would likely increase your earnings with experience.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics states that Registered Nurses in the Dayton area range from a low rate of $61,160, per year, to the highest-paid Nurses earning as much as $94,060 per year.
In the Dayton area, the job market has many opportunities for newly graduated and experienced nurses:
- Number of Registered Nurses: The number of registered nurses currently employed near Dayton is 10,280, according to BLS data.
- Employment per 1000 jobs: The employment rate of registered nurses per 1000 jobs stands at 28.302. This number measures how common a job is in a specific area. Based on this metric, registered nurse is the 4th most common occupation in the area, reflecting high demand for nursing professionals in Cincinnati’s healthcare sector.
Updated 11/2023. Source: https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes_19380.htm
Directions to Our Cincinnati Campus from the Dayton Area
Traveling from Kettering to Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati, you’ll drive about 40 miles, taking roughly 50 minutes via Interstate 75.
- Start from the vicinity of The Greene Town Center in Kettering. Head north on Stroop Road and turn right onto Shroyer Road.
- In 2 miles, merge onto US-35 W via the ramp to Interstate 75/Dayton.
- Keep left, follow signs for I-75 S/Dayton/Cincinnati and merge onto I-75 S.
- Stay on I-75 S for approximately 36 miles. After passing landmarks like the Voice of America MetroPark, take exit 22 for Tylersville Road.
- Turn right onto Tylersville Road and continue for 2 miles, then turn left onto Butler Warren Road.
- Drive 1.5 miles, then turn right onto Liberty Way. Continue for 2 miles and turn left onto Cox Road.
- After 1 mile on Cox Road, turn right onto Liberty Fairfield Road which becomes Hamilton Mason Road.
- In 3 miles, turn left onto Ohio 747 N/Princeton Glendale Road.
- Drive for another 2 miles, then turn right onto Northlake Drive. Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati is located on your left.