Find a BSN program near you today
What makes Arizona College’s Nursing Degree Program Unique?
The accelerated nursing program at Arizona College prepares you with the medical knowledge needed to become a registered nurse. Our nursing courses give you hands-on experience as you earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing! This BSN program is offered at our Mesa and Las Vegas campuses only. Classes start as soon as October 23, 2017!
When you choose Arizona College for nursing school, you receive applicable experience and individual attention as a student. Arizona College’s nursing degree program stands out from others in Arizona and Nevada in several ways, including:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing – earn your degree in as little as 3 years!
- Hands-on education through a research-based curriculum
- Faculty experts with clinical and classroom experience
- 877 hours of clinical rotation experience obtained during the program
- High-tech nursing laboratory, equipped with modern medical equipment & lifelike patient care mannequins
- Open lab and tutoring sessions
- Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
Clinical Rotations Provide Real-World Nursing Care Experience
Nursing education from Arizona College allows you to participate in clinical rotations with physicians, nurses, healthcare professionals, and patients. These clinical experiences give students an idea of what life as a nurse is like in a variety of healthcare settings & hospitals. Arizona College also helps you find clinical placements!
Comprehensive Curriculum Built to Develop Your Nursing Skills
Our evidence-based curriculum includes everything from lectures to hands-on courses taught in our computer and simulation laboratories. Other types of coursework include:
- Unfolding case studies
- Collaborative discussions
- Small group studies
- Slide presentations
- Role playing
- Laboratory simulation
The nursing program covers a broad spectrum of subjects that prepare students to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and begin a career in healthcare. The curriculum provides a solid foundation of nursing classes that focus on critical thinking skills, leadership, clinical ethics, theory, and technology.
Refer to the BSN Program of Study for more specific information about the nursing curriculum. It includes a list of courses with credit hours and a semester-by-semester schedule of completion for the BSN degree.
Nationally Recognized Nursing Program Accreditation
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at Arizona College, Mesa is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036; 202.887.6791).
The Bachelor Science in Nursing degree program at Arizona College, Las Vegas is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
Nursing School Requirements and Additional Program Information
- Arizona College Catalog – General information for Arizona College applicants like prerequisites & admissions testing.
- Nursing Student Handbook – Information specific to nursing school applicants and students like accreditation, admissions, and academic policies.
- Important Disclosures – Graduation and placement rates, as well as the median debt of nursing students who complete the program.
Have more questions about Arizona College’s accredited nursing program? Submit the Request Information form to connect with our admissions representatives. We are happy to show you how partnering with Arizona College can help turn your dream of becoming a registered nurse into a reality!