In today’s competitive job market, registered nurses with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree have an advantage over registered nurses without one. Learn why tomorrow’s RNs are choosing Arizona College’s accelerated nursing degree program!
Find an Arizona College Nursing Degree Program Near You
At Arizona College, our nursing school provides you with the hands-on experience and medical knowledge you need to become a registered nurse. Our 3-year BSN program often has no waiting list and is designed to get you ready for your career as quickly as possible.
Classes start as soon as April 30, 2018 – select your nearest Arizona College School of Nursing campus to learn more!
Explore the Benefits of an Accelerated BSN from Arizona College
Choosing to attend Arizona College for nursing school is a smart choice for your future.
Below are a few ways Arizona College’s nursing degree program stands out from others in Arizona and Nevada.
- Accelerated Pace: At many schools, earning a BSN undergraduate degree can take you a full 4 years. At Arizona College, our BSN program can be completed in just 3 years.
- Expert Faculty: Here, you can learn from faculty with years of clinical and classroom experience, who provide one-on-one attention and offer open lab and tutoring sessions.
- Clinical Experience: Gain 877 hours of experience in clinical rotations, alongside physicians, nurses, and patients, and learn what life as a nurse is like in a variety of healthcare settings.
- High-Tech: In our nursing laboratories, you’ll work with modern medical equipment & lifelike mannequins that can sweat, bleed, display vital signs, deliver babies, and more.
- Student Support: From Student Services offering academic and personal support while you’re a student to Career Services helping you embark on your job search and nursing career, we do everything we can to help you succeed. Financial aid is also available for those who qualify.
After earning your BSN, you’ll be eligible to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination-Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN), which is required for becoming a registered nurse with the Arizona State Board of Nursing or the Nevada State Board of Nursing. Although a BSN isn’t required to become an RN, earning a BSN at Arizona College can help you prepare for the NCLEX-RN exam, pursue graduate study, and qualify for more diverse nursing jobs, including those with higher responsibility and pay.
Nursing Degree Courses that Give You Hands-On Experience
In the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at Arizona College, your nursing classes give you a solid foundation in nursing theory, evidence-based practice, and clinical ethics, while building your skills in critical thinking, leadership, and technology.
Our hands-on courses include:
- Real world scenarios and role plays
- Case studies
- Collaborative discussions
- Small group studies
- Engaging faculty presentations
Our modern facilities, medical equipment, and hi-tech simulation laboratories make this interactive education possible.
The nursing program at Arizona College consists of nine semesters with 120 credit hours – 50 hours of general education courses and 70 hours of core nursing courses. You must also complete 877 clinical hours to receive your BSN degree. (Don’t worry, we’ll help you find a clinical placement!) This comprehensive nursing curriculum can equip you to excel in the highly-rewarding and fast-paced nursing field.
Nationally Recognized Nursing Program Accreditation
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at Arizona College, Mesa is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036; 202.887.6791).
The Bachelor Science in Nursing degree program at Arizona College, Las Vegas is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
Arizona College is also institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Want More Arizona College Nursing School Information?
- Arizona College Catalog – General information for Arizona College applicants like prerequisites & admissions testing.
- Nursing Student Handbook – Information specific to nursing school applicants and students like accreditation, admissions, and academic policies.
- BSN Program of Study – Sample curriculum with a semester-by-semester schedule of courses (including credit hours) needed to earn a BSN degree at Arizona College.
- Mission & Goals – Mission statement and program goals for the Arizona College School of Nursing.
- School of Nursing Academic Calendar – Important dates for students, including class starts and breaks.
Request information today to connect with our admissions representatives. We’re happy to show you how Arizona College can help turn your dream of being a nurse into a reality!
*Review our important information about graduation and placement rates, tuition and costs, and the median debt of students who complete the program.