Located right by the Aurora Medical Center, our nursing college offers easy access to students in the Greater Denver Metro Area including Lakewood, Centennial, Westminster, and Arvada.
We’re a close-knit community with many social events like Welcome Week, Dinner with the Dean, and ice cream socials. We celebrate together too, with a transition ceremony as students move from general education to core classes. Be part of building a brand-new community of nursing professionals pursuing their nursing degree.
Make new friends—and meet future colleagues—among your diverse nursing degree classmates. Our small Aurora nursing campus means close attention from our faculty and staff members.
Tour Our Colorado Nursing College
Get a taste of nursing college campus life for yourself and take the first step toward gaining a valuable nursing degree.
Our nursing school classes start about every eight weeks, six times per year, so you can start nursing college sooner. View and download upcoming start dates for new students on our Academic Calendar page.
Contact us to learn more about Arizona College of Nursing in Aurora and schedule a campus tour.
We know you’re busy. That might mean eating lunch or dinner before your next nursing degree class, or the need to take a coffee or snack break. Our campus café offers a variety of vending options including beverages, snacks, and fresh, ready-to-eat items. There is a deli conveniently located next door, and a popular local favorite Rosie’s Diner is a 5 minute drive away.
Take a break from your studies and play foosball in our hang out lounge, located on the first floor and equipped with a kitchenette and seating area. There is also a gym located on the first floor of the campus and available to all students and faculty.
Student Leadership Opportunity
Our Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Arizona College of Nursing. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the Arizona College of Nursing experience with prospective students, their families, community members and represent the college at special events.
Help us share our love of nursing by becoming an official Student Ambassador today! Visit our Student Ambassador page to learn more!
Finally, a nursing college near me!
A 3-year accelerated nursing program in Colorado for the entire Denver metro area including Arvada, Westminster, Lakewood, and Centennial.
The driving distance from downtown Denver to Arizona College of Nursing – Aurora is about 10 miles, which takes approximately 20 minutes via I-225 S.
- Starting from the Colorado State Capitol in downtown Denver, head east on East Colfax Avenue for about 1.5 miles, passing City Park on your left.
- Turn left onto Quebec Street and continue for about 2.5 miles until you reach the Interstate 70 entrance.
- Head east on I-70 for about 2 miles and then take Exit 282 for Interstate 225 South toward Aurora and Colorado Springs.
- Travel south on I-225 for about 4 miles, then take Exit 4 for South Parker Road.
- After merging onto South Parker Road, take a right at the first traffic light onto South Vaughn Way.
- Arizona College of Nursing – Aurora is in Suite 525 located inside the Cherry Creek Place building on your left.