Convenient Location in Cincinnati for Future Nurses
Our nursing program is conveniently located near the I-71 & I-275 interchange, providing easy access for students in and around the Cincinnati area, including Dayton, Fairfield, Mason, White Oak, and Westwood. We’re also accessible for students across the Ohio River in Covington, Kentucky. If you’re searching for nursing programs in Cincinnati, our campus offers a highly convenient location.
Join a Growing Community of Nursing Students
Learn and grow with a passionate community of current and aspiring nurses. Our Cincinnati nursing program fosters a sense of camaraderie. Faculty help students to form study groups and foster peer mentoring. Our focus is to create the most supportive community possible for your education.
Small Classes with Personalized Attention
Our Cincinnati nursing college offers small classes, ensuring you receive personalized attention from our dedicated faculty and staff. This close-knit learning approach is a hallmark of our nursing program in Cincinnati.
Tour Our Cincinnati Nursing Program
If you want to experience nursing school campus life for yourself, then get you can get started today with a tour of our Cincinnati nursing school!
Our nursing school classes start about every eight weeks, six times per year, so you aren’t restricted to starting in just Fall or Spring. View and download upcoming start dates for new students on our Academic Calendar page.
Contact us to learn more about Arizona College of Nursing in Cincinnati and schedule a campus tour.
Dining options in Cincinnati, OH, near campus:
- GoodPlates Eatery: Offers a variety of American dishes.
- Gomez Salsa: A local favorite for Mexican food.
- Copper & Flame: Offers a mix of Asian Fusion and American dishes.
- Deme Kitchen: Offers a variety of Chinese, Vietnamese, and Pan-Asian dishes.
Dining Options in Covington, KY, near campus:
- Bard’s Burgers & Chili: A local favorite for burgers and chili.
- Baker’s Table Bakery: Offers a variety of bakery items, pizza, and cafe dishes.
- Greek To Me: A quick spot for Greek food.
- Taqueria San Miguel: Offers a variety of Mexican dishes.
Nursing Student Leadership Opportunities
Our Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Arizona College of Nursing. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the Arizona College of Nursing experience with prospective students, their families, community members and represent the college at special events.
Help us share our love of nursing by becoming an official Student Ambassador today! Visit our Student Ambassador page to learn more!
Finally, a Nursing Program Near Me in Cincinnati!
We proudly offer a nursing program in Ohio for the Cincinnati area, including Dayton, Fairfield, Mason, White Oak, and Westwood. We also serve students across the Ohio River in Covington, Kentucky.
State Board of Career College and Schools registration number 2211.
The distance to Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati from Downtown Cincinnati is about 25 minutes of driving time for the 20 miles going north on Interstate 75.
- Starting in the Downtown Cincinnati area near the Paycor Stadium and the Great American Ball Park, get on West Forth Street heading west and hit Central Avenue, where you will take the I-75 ramp toward Dayton, keeping left to merge.
- Follow Interstate 75 north for about 15 miles, following Mill Creek as it bens northeast through the St. Bernard, Elmwood Place, and Arlington Heights areas and then north through Reading.
- As you near the I-75/275 exchange between the Springdale and Sharonville areas, take exit 16 for Interstate 275 east toward Indianapolis, keeping right at the fork.
- Travel east on I-275 for about 4 miles and take exit 47 to Reed Hartman Highway and follow the signs using the lane second from the right toward Reed Hartman Highway north.
- Use Reed Hartman Highway to cross south under Kemper Road and then turn left onto Kemper Road East, taking Kemper Road East for about 2 miles until taking a right onto Goldcoast Drive.
- Turn left onto Northlake Drive, take the next right, then the next left. Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati is located inside the One Northlake Place building on your left.