Need to grab a quick lunch or dinner before your next nursing school class? You’ll find several great places to eat or get in a snack break just a 10-minute drive from the Arizona College of Nursing Cincinnati, Ohio campus.
If you ride the Metro, you’ll be happy to find that our Cincinnati campus is conveniently located a half mile from the Kemper Rd & Northlake Dr stop.
Tour Our Cincinnati Nursing College
If you want to experience nursing school campus life for yourself, then get you can get started today with a tour of our Cincinnati nursing school!
Our nursing school classes start about every eight weeks, six times per year, so you aren’t restricted to starting in just Fall or Spring. View and download upcoming start dates for new students on our Academic Calendar page.
Contact us to learn more about Arizona College of Nursing in Cincinnati and schedule a campus tour.
Student Leadership Opportunities in Cincinnati
Our Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Arizona College. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the Arizona College experience with prospective students, their families, community members and represent the college at special events.
Help us share our love of nursing and Arizona College by becoming an official Student Ambassador today! Visit our Student Ambassador page to learn more!
Arizona College of Nursing is part of the Cincinnati Community
Located close to the I-71 & I-275 interchange, our nursing college offers easy access to students in the entire Cincinnati region including Fairfield, Mason, White Oak, and Westwood.
Be part of building a brand-new community of nursing professionals pursuing their nursing degrees in Cincinnati.
Make new friends—and meet future colleagues—among your diverse nursing degree classmates. Our small Utah nursing school means close attention from our faculty and staff members.
Finally, a nursing college near me!
A nursing program in Ohio for the entire Cincinnati region including Fairfield, Mason, White Oak, and Westwood.
State Board of Career College and Schools registration number 2211.
Directions From Downtown Cincinnati to Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati
The distance to Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati from Downtown Cincinnati is about 25 minutes of driving time for the 20 miles going north on Interstate 75.
- Starting in the Downtown Cincinnati area near the Paycor Stadium and the Great American Ball Park, get on West Forth Street heading west and hit Central Avenue, where you will take the I-75 ramp toward Dayton, keeping left to merge.
- Follow Interstate 75 north for about 15 miles, following Mill Creek as it bens northeast through the St. Bernard, Elmwood Place, and Arlington Heights areas and then north through Reading.
- As you near the I-75/275 exchange between the Springdale and Sharonville areas, take exit 16 for Interstate 275 east toward Indianapolis, keeping right at the fork.
- Travel east on I-275 for about 4 miles and take exit 47 to Reed Hartman Highway and follow the signs using the lane second from the right toward Reed Hartman Highway north.
- Use Reed Hartman Highway to cross south under Kemper Road and then turn left onto Kemper Road East, taking Kemper Road East for about 2 miles until taking a right onto Goldcoast Drive.
- Turn left onto Northlake Drive, take the next right, then the next left. Arizona College of Nursing – Cincinnati is located inside the One Northlake Place building on your left.